[Marxistindia] Condolence -- Y Rajasekhara Reddy

news from the cpi(m) marxistindia at cpim.org
Thu Sep 3 11:53:08 IST 2009

September 03, 2009

Press Statement

Prakash Karat, General Secretary of the Communist Party of India
(Marxist) has issued the following statement:

The death of Dr. Y Rajasekhara Reddy, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh
in a tragic helicopter accident has shocked everyone. His untimely death
is a big loss for Andhra Pradesh and the Congress Party.

On behalf of the CPI(M) I convey our deepest sympathy to his wife and
family members.

I also convey our condolences to the families of the four members of the
staff and crew who died in the accident.

end